07 Nov Student Life Pastor
Who You Are
The ideal candidate will carry the qualities below:
- Strong communication and leadership abilities. Self-starter, able to thrive in a high accountability, low management environment.
- Ability to share the Gospel in a clear, simple and creative way.
- A clear understanding of and commitment to FCC’s mission, vision and values.
- Team leader, able to inspire student ministry team to work together to achieve excellence.
- A passion for and understanding of the Orange philosophy of ministering to and equipping the whole family – students and parents.
- Experience and savvy with technology and communicating through social media streams.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Team player, able to work effectively alongside other staff team members to accomplish goals.
- Exude fun and creative energy.
- Dedicated Christ-follower, living out the same commitment to personal discipleship and evangelism that you’ll teach and lead students and families to develop in their own lives.
- At least 3 years of proven success working with middle and/or high school students in a ministry setting.
- Preferably have a college degree from a 4-year accredited institution (preferably a seminary degree).
What You’ll Do
You will ensure that the mission, vision and values of First Christian Church align with the purpose and direction of the student ministry. You will work with your team to craft and cast vision for the future of student ministry at FCC. You will have primary oversight of high school students, general oversight of middle school students, and hands on instruction and guidance for the staff and volunteer teams. You will think strategically about the evangelistic growth of the student ministry, while continually developing both student and adult leaders. You will be an important member of our growing Family Ministry team, working alongside our children’s ministry team to develop a holistic plan to help families grow in faith together. You will actively engage parents to create partnerships that multiply spiritual impact by “bringing it home.”
How to Apply
1. Read the full job descriptionGet the Job Description Here
2. Submit your resume and cover letter to Ryan Rasmussen at the contact information below.
Ryan Rasmussen, Lead Pastor
firstname.lastname@example.org | 330-456-2600 x2030